For a Limited time, we are offering a Grand Opening Special of $200 OFF Deep Bleaching(TM) Premier Teeth Whitening Permanent results with No Sensitivity. Regularly $599.
In the past decade there has been a dramatic interest in cosmetic dentistry. We all realize that having a healthy, bright, beautiful smile enhances our appearance and allows us to smile with confidence. Thanks to the advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, we are able to improve our teeth and smiles with quick, painless and surprisingly affordable treatments.
Cosmetic dental treatments can:
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth.
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth.
- Improve or correct bites.
- Whitening, or "tooth bleaching", is the most common cosmetic dental procedure. While many whitening options are now available, dentist-supervised treatments remain the recommended procedures for lightening discolored teeth. Please read below about the KöR Whitening procedure offered at Smile Again Dental.
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth.
- Bonding is a process in which an enamel-like dental composite material is applied to a tooth's surface, sculpted into shape, hardened and then polished.
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments
- Veneers are ultra-thin, custom-made laminates that are bonded directly to the teeth. They are an option for closing gaps or disguising discolored teeth that do not respond well to whitening procedures.
- Gum lift is a cosmetic dental procedure that raises and sculpts the gum line. The procedure involves reshaping the tissue and/or underlying bones to create the appearance of longer or more symmetrical teeth.
In the past, dental fillings and other tooth restorations were made of gold, amalgam and other metals-some of which were veneered with porcelain.
Now, dental work can be made entirely of porcelain or composite materials that more closely mimic the appearance of natural tooth structure. These tooth colored materials are bonded to the underlying tooth structure with resin adhesives. Unlike silver fillings (amalgams) they are entirely free of mercury.
At Smile Again Dental, we perform only mercury-free fillings.
Deep Bleaching Teeth Whitening
At Smile Again Dental, we are pround to offer KöR Whitening. KöR Whitening is a blend of in-office and at-home treatments that gives the doctor greater freedom to control the strength and duration of bleaching used in the whitening process. Typically, the procedure involves two in-office bleaching appointments a week apart, while the patient uses an innovative custom-molded mouth tray with whitening gel between the office visits.
For the in-office appointments, a strong 9% hydrogen peroxide solution is used, while a 16% carbamide peroxide solution is used for the home tray. Eeither the same 9% Hydrogen Peroxide or DeepBleachingMax (27% Hydrogen Peroxide) is used on the second office visit.
Enhanced Sensitivity Protection
Refrigeration also makes a difference to patients with sensitivity issues. Because the bleach stays fresher, longer - it doesn’t need to be shelf-stabilized with irritating chemicals. This means a typical patient can wear KöR bleach for a longer period without incurring sensitivity. Hyper-sensitive patients require additional protection, but KöR systems also provides these solutions, primarily the application of KöR Desensitizer after in-office bleaching sessions to help de-sensitize and seal the teeth.
Deeper Effects and Longer-Lasting Results
The KöR System also provides two dramatic benefits, unheard of with other systems. One, KöR is able to whiten tetracycline stains and two, KöR bleaching results are permanent.
Case studies confirmed these results - thanks to another KöR innovation–the superior fit of its custom mouth tray. The tight seal of the tray once positioned on the teeth, alongside the increased potency and decreased sensitivity of the gel, produce an easier-to-wear, harder-working at-home bleaching period than with most other systems. This more efficient wear-time permits the KöR Whitening Deep Bleaching System to work longer and harder than with other systems, thereby restoring your teeth’s ability to absorb oxygen. The oxygen from its whitening gel is absorbed deeply into the tooth, permanently dissolving even long-term or deeply ingrained stain molecules - and producing, in some instances, up to 20 shades of enhanced whitening. (Some exceptional cases even report between 25 to 40 shades whiter, in the case of removing tetracycline stains).